Creative workshops for children, 2, 30-3h with a bisque break
In our workshop children are encouraged to interpretate projects freely while learning different techniques and gaining responsability . While each class has a predeterminated project, approach is individual. Using different materials help children learn discipline and organisation, planning steps in creative process ; water based color and paper as opposed to clay.
– Finger puppets
– Clay day, wheel thrown pottery
– Clay day, let’s finish our pots
– Collage plates; clay – color – paper
– Animals and art; drawing sculpting
– Wind instruments, clay and different natural materials
– Assembling an instrument, creating music
– Golden cut- photoshoot day
– Faces, masks and costumes
– Recycle day, combining techniques
– Clay house
– 2D, 3D Portrait
Ceramics and pottery workshop
In order to learn different techniques and approaches ,ceramics require continuity. Due to specificity of material at least three classes are needed in order to finish a pot or whatever is that what we had in mind.
Our workshop offers basic clay building techniques, learning to approach different clay bodies and basics in glasing and decoration.
Advanced materials such as poreclain and slip casting technique are possible if someone has prior experiance and has mastered basic techniques and plastic clays.
Our studio is opend for those who already have experiance in ceramics and wish to work indipendently.
We provide consultation and firings.
contact Julia Draskoci + 381 64/ 28 51 423 email@example.com